St Pauls, City of London
£20K-£29K Per annum
Rapid Career Progression
Daniel Owen Ltd are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our awarded 5* Rail team based in London. A Recruitment Consultants role is varied and very fast-paced, and you will be expected to build great relationships with clients and candidates on a daily basis. This is an amazing opportunity to progress your career and reach your highest potential as this role offers rapid career progression along with amazing earning potential that you have sole control over. As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be trained and coached to win new business and develop relationships with key decision-makers and candidates within our Rail sector. You will work in an established team that will give you the knowledge and skills you need to progress and become a successful Senior Consultant/ Team Leader.
Previous experience within recruitment is not essential for this role but you will be able to demonstrate previous experience of working successfully within a fast-paced target driven environment, would have worked in sales or within the rail sector.
For those that have worked in recruitment, you'll appreciate that we have an extensive and established candidate database and that you will be working with an experienced team who share a wealth of market knowledge which will be a huge benefit to you when hitting personal and professional goals.
The role entails:
- Face to face interaction with candidates
- High volume of outbound and inbound calls
- Carrying out verbal references for candidates
- Posting job adverts for live vacancies
- Registering candidates
- Gathering candidate's compliance documents such as passports and qualifications
- Collection of time-sheets and getting workers paid on time - every time
- Resourcing of Rail candidates
- Collaboration with the team to ensure all vacancies are fulfilled
- Regular client and candidate visits
As a company we offer a culture of high achievement where there are no limits on how far you progress. We promote goal achievement in all aspects of your life. You will enjoy an open culture and have regular direct contact with the Board of Directors and the Owners themselves, in an environment where opinions and room for improvement is always welcomed, valued and actioned.
Our incentives include:
- Generous holiday allowance plus additional day off to celebrate your birthday and a holiday buy and sell back scheme, allowing you to make your annual leave work for your personal circumstances
- Sales incentives, prizes and performance awards
- Retailer and cinema discounts, discounted gym membership
- Regular team bonding events, nights out and Directors' lunches
- Top biller trips - recent trips have included Marbella, Dublin as well as individual incentives to New York
- Bespoke training and fantastic scope for career progression
Please visit our website for more information about business culture, incentives and rewards https://www.danielowen.co.uk/work-for-us or view our Linkedin careers page https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/careers-with-us---join-our-team/
If you could see yourself being a part of this team and more importantly a company who value and develop their employees please apply directly, or call Ellie Wright for a confidential chat on 07711 556 948.