£20K-£29K Per annum
Incentives, commission, and free on-site parking!
Daniel Owen Ltd are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our established and successful Construction team in our Reading office. A Recruitment Consultant's role is varied and very fast-paced, and you will be expected to build great relationships with clients and candidates daily. This is an amazing opportunity to progress your career and reach your highest potential as this role offers rapid career progression along with amazing earning potential that you have sole control over.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will work in an established team that will give you the knowledge and skills you need to progress in your recruitment sales and/or management career. For those that have worked in recruitment, you'll appreciate our extensive and established candidate database and the opportunity to work with an experienced team who share a wealth of market knowledge, from which you will benefit.
This role entails managing the full 360 recruitment cycle including:
- Face to face interaction with clients and candidates
- Business development
- Conducting site and head office visits on an allocated day within your geographic area
- A focus on achievement of targets and business growth
- Growing and maintaining both new and existing client and candidate relationships
We would be particularly interested in speaking with persistent, resilient and driven individuals who have previous sales experience or construction industry knowledge. You must have a driving license for this role as you will be required to go on-site visits to see candidates and clients to continue to build and maintain business relationships.
As a company, we offer a culture of high achievement where there are no limits on how far you progress. We promote goal achievement in all aspects of your life. You will enjoy an open culture and have regular direct contact with Directors and Founders, in an environment where opinions and room for improvement is always welcomed, valued, and actioned.
What can we offer you?
- A comprehensive business development training programme.
- Potential to go on up to two company-funded holidays a year if you hit your targets - previous trips include Budapest, Marbella & Palma.
- Competitive basic & commission.
- Buy and sell back holiday scheme + a paid day off for your birthday.
- Discounts for your favourite retailers, entertainment & gym membership
- Quarterly sales incentives in addition to other rewards and bonuses.
- Opportunity to study for professional recruitment qualifications
Please visit our website for more information about business culture, incentives and rewards https://www.danielowen.co.uk/work-for-us or view our Linkedin careers page https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/careers-with-us---join-our-team/
If you could see yourself being a part of this team and more importantly a company who value and develop their employees please apply directly, or call Ellie Wright for a confidential chat on 0207 651 4034.
Key Terms: Recruitment consultant, recruiter, staffing consultant, associate recruiter, rapid career, defined career path, recruitment career, sales career, construction recruiter, Civils , Groundworks, Trades, Labour, construction staffing, modern company culture, established sales database, temp recruitment, Reading, Central Reading.