London, St Paul's Cathedral
£20,000 - £29,000 Per annum
Basic + Commission & Incentives
Daniel Owen Ltd are hiring! We have exciting plans for growth as a business over the next 12 months and so we are looking for experienced Recruitment Consultants to join our incredibly successful office in Central London. As a business, we have been successfully delivering quality candidates to some of the biggest construction companies in the UK which have contributed to our rapid and continuous success as a business over the past 34 years. This is an amazing opportunity to progress in your career and reach your highest potential as this role offers rapid career progression along with amazing earning potential that you have sole control over.
The role entails:
- Business development calls
- Face to face interaction with candidates and clients
- A high volume of outbound and inbound calls
- Posting job adverts for live vacancies
- Registering candidates
- Gathering candidate's compliance documents
- Collection of time-sheets and getting workers paid on time - every time
- Creating a social media presence for your sector
- Client & candidate meetings
- Consistently hitting billing targets
- Growing and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
We would be particularly interested in speaking with persistent, resilient, and driven individuals who have previous Recruitment or sales experience. This would be an ideal role for someone who has experience in the Trades & Labour, Rail or Property Services sectors as they will have knowledge of the industry and will be able to hit the ground running. For those that have worked in recruitment, you'll appreciate that we have an extensive and established candidate database and that you will be surrounded by an experienced team who share a wealth of market knowledge which will be a huge benefit to you when hitting personal and professional goals.
What can we offer you?
- A comprehensive business development training programme.
- Potential to go on two company-funded holidays a year if you hit your targets - previous trips include Budapest, Marbella & Palma.
- Competitive basic salary & commission.
- Clear progression structure.
- Buy and sell back holiday scheme + a paid day off for your birthday.
- Discounts for your favourite retailers, entertainment & reduced gym membership
- Quarterly sales incentives in addition to other rewards and bonuses.
- Work hard - play hard environment
As a company, we offer a culture of high achievement where there are no limits on how far you progress. We promote goal achievement in all aspects of your life. You will enjoy an open culture and have regular direct contact with Directors and Founders, in an environment where opinions and room for improvement is always welcomed, valued, and actioned.
To find out more about how important company culture is to us, please visit our website https://www.danielowen.co.uk/work-for-us or take a look at our LinkedIn careers page https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/careers-with-us---join-our-team/.
Still interested? Call Ellie at Daniel Owen on 0207 651 4034.
Key Terms: Recruitment consultant, recruiter, staffing consultant, associate recruiter, rapid career, defined career path, recruitment career, sales career, sales, construction, construction recruiter, Trades & Labour, construction, Rail, Property services, staffing, modern company culture, established sales database, temp recruitment, Central London.