Recruitment Consultant - Civils and Groundworks
£20K-£29K Per annum
Incentives, commission, and free on-site parking!
Daniel Owen is seeking a confident sales person with knowledge of the Civils and Groundworks sector to join our Reading sales team. This is a recruitment role that involves a large amount of client and candidate facing interaction, and it is essential that you are credible and can demonstrate an understanding of the demands of site-based work and the civils and groundworks industry. First-hand groundworks or site-based experience would be an advantage and would ideally suit someone with the relevant trade experience, keen to use their knowledge, whilst developing their career in a sales-based role.
This role entails managing the full recruitment cycle including:
- Face to face interaction with clients and candidates
- Business development
- Conducting site and head office visits and being prepared to travel
- A focus on the achievement of targets and business growth
- Growing and maintaining both new and existing client and candidate relationships
We are looking for a pro-active individual who has the drive and determination to win business, whilst remaining focused on the delivery of exceptional service and candidate and client care. The desk is warm with a number of regular clients but with plenty of scope to grow. A driving license is essential for this role as time will be spent each week on-site and client visits.
The role offers excellent earning and career progression prospects and benefits include:
- A comprehensive training programme
- Regular incentives with the opportunity to take part in nights out, luxury lunches and trips abroad
- Competitive basic & commission.
- Buy and sell back holiday scheme + a paid day off for your birthday.
- Discounts for your favourite retailers, entertainment & gym membership
- Quarterly sales incentives in addition to other rewards and bonuses.
- Opportunity to study for professional recruitment qualifications should you wish to
Please visit our website for more information about business culture, incentives and rewards https://www.danielowen.co.uk/work-for-us or view our Linkedin careers page https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/careers-with-us---join-our-team/
If you could see yourself being a part of this team and more importantly a company who value and develop their employees please apply directly, or call Ellie Wright for a confidential chat on 0207 651 4034.
Key Terms: Recruitment consultant, recruiter, staffing consultant, associate recruiter, rapid career, defined career path, recruitment career, sales career, construction recruiter, Civils and groundworks, construction staffing, modern company culture, established sales database, temp recruitment, Reading, Central Reading.