St Pauls, City of London
£20K-£29K Per annum + commission
We are hiring! Daniel Owen Ltd have big plans for growth over the next 12 months and so we are currently looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our awarded 5* Rail team based in London. A Recruitment Consultants role is varied and very fast-paced, and you will be expected to build great relationships with clients and candidates daily. This is an amazing opportunity to progress your career and reach your highest potential as this role offers rapid career progression along with amazing earning potential that you have sole control over.
The role entails:
- Business development calls
- Face to face interaction with candidates and clients
- A high volume of outbound and inbound calls
- Posting job adverts for live vacancies
- Registering candidates
- Gathering candidate's compliance documents
- Collection of time-sheets and getting workers paid on time - every time
- Creating a social media presence for your sector
- Client & candidate meetings
- Consistently hitting billing targets
- Growing and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
We would be particularly interested in speaking with persistent, resilient, and driven individuals who have previous Recruitment or sales experience. This would be an ideal role for someone who has Rail experience as they will have knowledge of the industry and will be able to hit the ground running. For those that have worked in recruitment, you'll appreciate that we have an extensive and established candidate database and that you will be surrounded by an experienced team who share a wealth of market knowledge which will be a huge benefit to you.
What can we offer you?
- A comprehensive business development training programme.
- Potential to go on two company funded holidays a year if you hit your targets - previous trips include Budapest, Marbella & Palma.
- Good basic & commission.
- Buy and sell back holiday scheme + a paid day off for your birthday.
- Discounts for your favourite retailers, entertainment & reduced gym membership
- Quarterly sales incentives in addition to other rewards and bonuses.
- The opportunity to become a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) and complete qualifications to become established within the governing body of Recruitment.
As a company, we offer a culture of high achievement where there are no limits on how far you progress. We promote goal achievement in all aspects of your life. You will enjoy an open culture and have regular direct contact with Directors and Founders, in an environment where opinions and room for improvement is always welcomed, valued, and actioned.
To find out more about how important company culture is to us, please visit our website https://www.danielowen.co.uk/work-for-us or take a look at our LinkedIn careers page https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/careers-with-us---join-our-team/.
Still Interested? Call Ellie at Daniel Owen on 0207 651 4034.
Key Terms: Recruitment consultant, recruiter, Senior recruitment consultant, staffing consultant, associate recruiter, rapid career, defined career path, recruitment career, sales career, construction recruiter, Rail, construction staffing, modern company culture, established sales database, temp recruitment, London, Central London, St. Pauls Cathedral.