Trades & Labour
£20K-£29K Per annum + commission
Daniel Owen Ltd is currently seeking a Construction Recruitment Consultant to work in their office based in Swindon.
A Recruitment Consultant role is varied, very financially rewarding and presents new challenges every day. Recruitment Consultants are great relationship builders and take pride in the services they provide to their candidates and clients. They can negotiate fees, confidently win new business and maintain client relationships over long periods. Recruitment Consultants at Daniel Owen are trained and developed to perform to the best of their ability and are coached to ensure they excel and achieve their full potential in their careers. Labour and Trades Construction recruitment is fast paced and suitable candidates will have a demonstrably high work rate and drive to meet targets and deadlines.
A Recruitment Consultant's role involves:
- Business development calls
- Face to face interaction and meetings with candidates and clients
- Handling a high volume of inbound and outbound calls
- Sourcing and registering candidates
- Conducting compliance checks and processing timesheets to ensure workers are paid on time - every time
- Social media activity to engage with the client and candidate market
- Consistently hitting billing targets
- Relationship building
Daniel Owen is particularly interested in speaking with persistent, resilient, and driven Consultants with recruitment experience from a range of markets. Existing Recruiters will appreciate that there is an extensive and established candidate database that they will have full access to, as well as working alongside an established team who have a strong knowledge of the local area and client base. A driving licence and ownership of a vehicle is essential as you will be travelling to meetings on a regular basis.
What can Daniel Owen Offer you?
- A comprehensive business development training programme.
- Potential to go on two company funded holidays a year if you hit your targets - previous trips include Budapest, Marbella & Palma.
- Good basic & commission.
- Buy and sell back holiday scheme + a paid day off for your birthday.
- Discounts for your favourite retailers, entertainment & reduced gym membership
- Quarterly sales incentives in addition to other rewards and bonuses.
- Contributory pension scheme
Daniel Owen has been established since 1986 and have grown a reputation for being one of the most successful construction recruitment agencies in the UK. The Swindon office opened in 2020 taking the total number of sites to 11, offering a full nationwide coverage. Following a successful opening and getting off to a flying start they are now in a great position to expand the team.
As a company, Daniel Owen has a high achievement culture where there are no limits on how far anybody can progress. Goal achievement is highly promoted and employees enjoy an open culture with regular contact with Directors and Founders, in an environment where opinions and room for improvement are always welcomed, valued, and actioned.
To find out more about how important company culture is at Daniel Owen please visit our website https://www.danielowen.co.uk/work-for-us or take a look at our LinkedIn careers page https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/careers-with-us---join-our-team/.
Still Interested? Call Chloe at Daniel Owen on 0207 651 4034.
Key Terms: Recruitment consultant, recruiter, Senior recruitment consultant, staffing consultant, associate recruiter, rapid career, defined career path, recruitment career, sales career, construction recruiter, Rail, construction staffing, modern company culture, established sales database, temp recruitment, Swindon