£20K-£29K per annum
Commission + incentives
Daniel Owen Ltd are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our successful Trades & Labour team based in Bristol. A Recruitment Consultant's role is varied and very fast-paced, and you will be expected to build great relationships with clients and candidates daily. This is an amazing opportunity to progress your career and reach your highest potential as this role offers rapid career progression along with amazing earning potential that you have sole control over. As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be trained and coached to win new business and develop relationships with key decision-makers and candidates within our Trades & Labour sector.
The role entails:
- Business development calls
- Face to face interaction with candidates and clients
- High volume of outbound and inbound calls
- Posting job adverts for live vacancies
- Registering candidates
- Gathering candidate's compliance documents
- Collection of time-sheets and getting workers paid on time - every time
- Creating a social media presence for your sector
- Client & candidate meetings
- Consistently hitting billing targets
- Growing and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
We would be particularly interested in speaking with persistent, resilient, and driven individuals who have previous Recruitment or sales experience. This would be an ideal role for someone who has experience in the Trades & Labour sector as they will have knowledge of the industry and will be able to hit the ground running. You must have a driving license for this role as you will be required to go on-site visits to see candidates and clients to continue to build and maintain business relationships. You would have the luxury of taking over a warm desk with existing clients and candidates which means that you will have the opportunity to hit the ground running and make commission straight away.
As a company, we offer a culture of high achievement where there are no limits on how far you progress. We promote goal achievement in all aspects of your life. You will enjoy an open culture and have regular direct contact with Directors and Founders, in an environment where opinions and room for improvement is always welcomed, valued, and actioned.
What can we offer you?
- A comprehensive business development training programme.
- Potential to go on up to two company-funded holidays a year if you hit your targets - previous trips include Budapest, Marbella & Palma.
- Competitive basic & commission.
- Buy and sell back holiday scheme + a paid day off for your birthday.
- Discounts for your favourite retailers, entertainment & gym membership
- Quarterly sales incentives in addition to other rewards and bonuses.
- Opportunity to study for professional recruitment qualifications
To find out more about how important company culture is to us, please visit our website at Daniel Owen or our LinkedIn careers page - Daniel Owen Careers with us.
Still interested? Call Ellie at Daniel Owen on 0207 651 4034.
Key Terms: Recruitment consultant, recruiter, staffing consultant, associate recruiter, rapid career, defined career path, recruitment career, sales career, sales, construction recruiter, Trades, Labour, construction staffing, modern company culture, established sales database, temp recruitment, Bristol, South west..