Central London, St.Paul's Cathedral
£20K-£29K per annum + Commission
Daniel Owen are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our hugely successful Property Services team in Central London. As a Recruitment Consultant at Daniel Owen, you will enjoy the benefits of working for an established Recruitment Agency that has been specialising in the Construction, Property Services and Rail sectors for over 35 years.
What is required of Recruitment Consultants at Daniel Owen?
- Building your own brand within your sector and managing your workload to maximise business development opportunities
- Take pride in building and maintaining client and candidate relationships
- Dealing with the whole 360 recruitment process from receiving the requirement from the client through to selecting and screening candidates for the role
- Negotiating fees and TOB when necessary
- Continuously delivering results and hitting targets
- Ensuring that all workers are paid on time - every time
- Making sure all compliance documentation is up to date and valid for all workers
Ideally, we are looking for someone who has previous recruitment experience within the Property Services sector who has a good and established network within the Property Services sector as this will be a huge benefit to you when building your desk.
What is in it for you?
Industry-leading training and structured, clear career progression
- Opportunity to gain an NVQ diploma in Recruitment
- Generous basic + commission
- Resources provided - iPhone for work purposes
- Retailer, gym & cinema discounts
- Access to an established database
- Holiday buy and sell back scheme plus a free day's holiday for your birthday
- Quarterly incentives e.g., 5-star restaurants, Crystal maze, Flight Club, Bounce etc
- Opportunity to go on two company-funded holidays per year e.g., Palma, Budapest, Alicante, Prague, Marbella, Monaco etc
- Contributory pension scheme
Are you interested in a career at Daniel Owen and want to find out more about how you could further progress in your career? Give our In-House Recruitment team a call today on 0207 651 4034!
Key Terms: Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Trainee, recruiter, staffing consultant, Senior Recruitment Consultant, associate recruiter, rapid career, defined career path, recruitment career, sales career, construction recruiter, Rail, construction staffing, Property Services, Social housing, Councils modern company culture, established sales database, temp recruitment, London, Central London, St. Pauls Cathedral