Salary - GBP20000 - GBP29000 per annum, excellent commission scheme, incentives & more!
Looking for a more vibrant recruitment culture? Are you a talented individual who wants your achievements to be properly recognised and rewarded, who does not need to be micro-managed and would thrive in an environment where managers lead from the front?
Well, perhaps it is worth looking at a career with Daniel Owen.
Daniel Owen is a long-standing specialist recruitment business with a very successful track record and has a company culture where true talent can excel.
Due to our continued success, we are currently expanding the teams in our London office, which is located near St Pauls in the City. Specifically, we are looking for talented individuals to join our Rail, Construction and Property Services Divisions.
So, what might tempt you to apply?
- A new challenge where you can best use your recruitment experience and knowledge.
- A competitive commission structure that truly rewards effort and achievement.
- Best practice in-house training and development.
- An incentive that provides everyone with the opportunity to earn their place on two "Company Holidays" a year.
- Additional quarterly incentives for teams and individuals.
- This is all in addition to the usual benefits every recruitment business should offer; benefits portals, a day off for your birthday, Anniversary Awards, Performance Milestone Awards, a Holiday Buy-back and Sell-back Scheme and very importantly, Career Pathways that enable talented individuals to fulfill their potential.
"I've worked for other London recruiters, what kind of atmosphere will I be working in?"
- A team of people that genuinely wants to work with you and pulls together to create a fantastic atmosphere to work in.
- A leadership team that is very much hands-on and a driving force behind the positive culture.
- A totally inclusive environment where everybody counts. From, the incredibly warm welcome afforded to new starters through to the company-wide birthday celebrations and acknowledgements of personal and career achievements, our people know how important they are to us.
- A real sales buzz where talented people love to bounce off each other and support each other to get great results.
- Modern office space in a superb and very accessible location.
The dry (and important!) bit about our industry and your market opportunities:
Daniel Owen specialises in the Construction, Property Services and Rail Sectors. We have been operating very successfully for 35 years by being honest to our candidates and clients as well as appropriately rewarding our employees and temporary workforce.
We are one of the only recruiters of our size to have such positive feedback from our candidates and clients. Just check our google reviews for any one of our 11 offices to see the organic feedback our candidates and clients regularly leave us.
How will we help you deliver excellent service and get great feedback too? With fully supportive teams, candidate loyalty schemes that will allow you to keep rewarding your workers, and all the tools and resources necessary to support your career growth. It is important that every individual in our industry is treated with respect, and when you are given the tools that help you recognise that in your workers, it makes the recruitment business a great place to be.
If you are a talented individual who wants to work with other talented individuals, what should you do next?
Most importantly, if you have recruitment experience in any sector, APPLY!
Perhaps you would like to see what the Daniel Owen lifestyle is all about first? Follow our dedicated career pages on Instagram to get a feel for our working life:
Or seek us out on LinkedIn and Facebook for something refreshing in your feed.
Still interested in joining a talented and highly successful team? Please give our Talent Acquisition Team a call on 0207 651 4034 or send your CV to us today!
Key Terms: Recruitment Consultant, recruiter, staffing consultant, rapid career, defined career path, recruitment career, sales career, construction recruiter, Rail, construction staffing, modern company culture, established sales database, temp recruitment, perm Recruitment, London, Central London, St. Pauls Cathedral.