Central London, St Pauls
£20K-£29K Per annum DOE
Commission + Incentives and benefits
Even though this may be an unsettling time for many industries, Daniel Owen Ltd is lucky enough to recruit into the Construction, Property Services & Rail Sectors that have not been directly affected by COVID-19. With divisions going from strength to strength we are looking for experienced Recruitment Consultants to join our expanding teams in our London office and who are looking to progress their careers.
With over three decades of supplying top quality candidates to our clients, including small one-man bands, SME's and some of the largest organisations in the industries, Daniel Owen is looking for Recruitment Consultants that can utilise the established brand we have built over the years to successfully establish themselves in the industry and become a high performer and role model within the business.
What is required of Recruitment Consultants at Daniel Owen?
- Building your own brand within your sector and managing your workload to maximise business development opportunities.
- Take pride in building and maintaining client and candidate relationships.
- Dealing with the whole 360 recruitment process, from receiving the requirements of the client through to selecting and screening candidates for the role
- Negotiating fee's and TOB when necessary
- Continuously delivering results and hitting targets
- Ensuring that all workers are paid on time - every time.
- Making sure all compliance documentation is up to date and valid for all workers.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a determined individual who always aspires to do their best and who will work well on their own as well as in a supportive team. Candidates will ideally have some recruitment experience and we are open to speaking to Consultants from different industry sectors. Recruitment skills are easily transferrable and with our training and development you will quickly learn to adapt to a new sector.
- Generous basic + commission
- Resources provided - iPhone for work purposes.
- Retailer, gym & cinema discounts
- Holiday Buy and Sell Back Scheme plus a free day's holiday for your birthday.
- Quarterly incentives e.g., 5-star restaurants, Crystal Maze, Flight Club, Bounce etc
- Opportunity to go on two company-funded holidays per year e.g., Palma, Budapest, Alicante, Prague, Marbella, Monaco etc
- Contributory pension scheme
- In-house training professional who is dedicated to helping Recruitment Consultants take the next step up in their career and offers to coach and mentoring into management.
Are you interested in how you can progress at Daniel Owen? Give a member of our In-House Recruitment team a call on 0207 651 4034 to find out more or apply directly to be contacted within the next 24 hours.
Key Terms: Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Trainee, recruiter, staffing consultant, Resourcer, Resourcing, associate recruiter, rapid career, defined career path, recruitment career, sales career, construction recruiter, Rail, construction staffing, modern company culture, established sales database, temp recruitment, London, Central London, St. Pauls Cathedral.