£20K-£29K Per annum + Excellent commission scheme + OTE Earnings, incentives & free parking
Daniel Owen Ltd a specialist construction recruitment company is seeking a talented Recruitment Consultant to join our growing Trades & Labour team in our Leeds office. Daniel Owen has been established for 35 years and is a well-recognised name and partner within the Construction industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive, fast-growing company where there are no limits to your success.
As a Recruitment Consultant at Daniel Owen, we expect you to be confident in your ability to successfully win new business through conducting sales calls and face to face meetings. You will have a clear career progression path from the very start of your journey with us, and the goal is for you to rapidly progress into a Senior Recruitment Consultant role. For those seeking further progression, there will be a clear route to team leader or management roles.
What is required of a Recruitment Consultant at Daniel Owen?
- Identifying and exploring business opportunities with prospective clients through business development and sales calls
- Establishing and maintaining committed relationships with your clients and candidates
- Be able to confidently screen a range of candidates and place them in roles that match their levels of skill and experience
- Build and manage your own team of candidates
- Regularly visit clients and candidates on site
- Attend regular service review meetings with your clients
- Build your own social media presence to network with individuals within your market
What does the ideal candidate look like?
Daniel Owen is looking for focused and passionate individuals who are driven by success. A background in recruitment is preferred or having a good network within the sector will be a huge benefit to you when building your desk. However, this isn't essential for the role and we are open to hearing from a wide range of candidates from either, sales, fast-paced or target driven environments. A valid UK driving licence is required for this position as you will be expected to regularly visit both clients and candidates on-site, to ensure relationships are built and maintained.
What can we offer you?
- A competitive commission structure that truly rewards effort and achievement.
- A clear career progression structure that outlines what you would need to do at every stage to reach the next level
- In-house training, coaching and development.
- A team of people that genuinely wants to work with you and pulls together to create a fantastic atmosphere to work in.
- A totally inclusive environment where everybody counts. From, the incredibly warm welcome offered to new starters through to the company-wide birthday celebrations and acknowledgements of personal and career achievements.
- A real sales buzz where people bounce off each other and support each other to achieve great results.
- Incentives for all individuals to earn a place on two "Company Holidays" a year
- Additional individual and team quarterly incentives
- Free parking on site
This is all in addition to the benefits that every recruitment business should offer; benefits portals, a day off for your birthday, anniversary recognition, Performance Milestone Awards, a holiday buy-back and sell-back scheme and most importantly, a career pathway that enable individuals to fulfil their potential.
Are you interested in a career at Daniel Owen and want to find out more about how you could further progress in your career? Give our In-House Recruitment team a call today on 0207 651 4034
Key Terms: Recruitment Consultant, Senior Recruitment Consultant, recruiter, staffing consultant, associate recruiter, rapid career, defined career path, recruitment career, sales career, construction recruiter, construction, construction, staffing, modern company culture, established sales database, temp recruitment, Leeds.