City Of London, St Pauls
Construction - White Collar
£20K-£29K Per annum + commission
Daniel Owen is looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our team based in London who is looking for their next challenge. Whether that's the opportunity to progress in a bigger company, a change of market, or the opportunity to make better commission. Our market is very buoyant and even post-pandemic we continued to grow and operate as normal in one of the very few markets that have constant and reliable work.
If you are currently a Recruitment Consultant you will know that the role is varied, very financially rewarding and that every day you are faced with new challenges - you never stop learning even when you think there is nothing new to know. Something always comes along that takes you by a surprise but that is the part of the job that keeps you developing your exciting skills and most importantly, progressing. What you might be seeking next then, is a business that understands and supports the daily life of a consultant and brings you into a team culture that is actually inclusive!
Who are Daniel Owen?
Established in 1986, Daniel Owen Ltd is one of the top Construction Recruitment agencies in the UK, also working across the Rail, Property Service, Facilities Management and engineering sectors. We are a family run business, with the original founders starting from careers in the construction industry building up to today with 12 successful offices across the UK, covering all recruitment in the sector from Labourers all the way through to Director Level Senior Appointments.
As an experienced Recruiter why would you want to join us?
- You will appreciate that we are a privately owned family established business and therefore we still like to know everyone by name - to us you are not a number, everybody is valued equally regardless of their role.
- We have a very established database of clients and candidates. Nearly every company and candidate that operates in our market have heard of Daniel Owen, making it easier to approach them regarding a business partnership or working relationship.
- Our aim is to progress everyone who joins the company - we are in it with you for the long term. We thrive off of people progressing and being successful, we don't want you to feel stagnant or forgotten at Daniel Owen. Our thorough review process ensures that you are properly coached and mentored towards your long term goals.
- Every team across the company is very welcoming and down to earth, they will help you with leads and passing over helpful information regarding your geographical area and client/ candidate base. Everybody genuinely wants to see everyone do well because ultimately, we are all working towards the same vision.
Along with all the above, we can also guarantee you:
- A generous basic salary and a competitive commission scheme, of which additional guarantees can also be discussed.
- Best practice in-house training and coaching to support your career development. This is a full dedicated training programme across a planned career pathway, not just in your first week of joining!
- Quarterly incentives include 5* restaurant meals, nights out with the team & personal spending vouchers.
- Anniversary Awards, Performance Milestone Awards, Treat Vouchers, and additional sales events that you can earn rewards from.
- The opportunity to earn your place on two of the three legendary & fully company-funded holidays per year.
- Holiday buy and Sell Back Scheme plus a free day's holiday for your birthday.
- Perk portals with retail, gym & cinema discounts, for those with children there is also discounts to fun parks and children attractions such as legoland, chesington etc
- A contributory pension scheme which can go up to 8% per month.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply directly or call Chloe Arnold on 07713 308 360 to find out more information about the career we are offering.
Key Terms: Recruitment consultant, recruiter, Senior recruitment consultant, staffing consultant, rapid career, defined career path, recruitment career, sales career, construction recruiter, construction professional, construction staffing, modern company culture, established sales database, temp recruitment, Perm Recruitment, London, City Of London, Central London