Construction Trades and Labour
£25-£35K Per annum + commission, rewards and incentives
Daniel Owen is looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Glasgow, who is seeking a new opportunity within a successful recruitment team. Whether you are seeking a new challenge, the opportunity of career progression or would like the opportunity to earn commission. Even within the tough economic market, post pandemic, Daniel Owen continues to grow and thrive in it's competitive market.
If you are currently a Recruitment Consultant, you will be aware of the variety this job holds; from its financially rewarding benefits to the continual challenges that you will face day-to-day. With constant development and training within the position, you will progress in your career, growing from strength to strength and learning continually. Potentially, you may be seeking a role within a business who not only supports but celebrates the daily life of a Consultant and is inclusive within every aspect of your career; Daniel Owen prides itself on being just that!
Who are Daniel Owen?
Established in 1986, Daniel Owen Ltd is one of the top Construction Recruitment agencies in the UK, also working across the Rail, Property Services, Facilities Management, and engineering sectors. We are a family run business, with the original founders starting from careers in the construction industry building up from 1 to 12 successful offices across the UK, covering all recruitment in the sector from Labourers all the way through to Director Level and Senior Appointments.
As an experienced Recruiter why would you want to join us?
- You will appreciate that we are a privately owned family established business and therefore we still like to know everyone by name - to us you are not a number, everybody is valued equally regardless of their role.
- We have a very established database of clients and candidates. Nearly every company and candidate that operates in our market have heard of Daniel Owen, making it easier to approach them regarding a business partnership or working relationship.
- Our aim is to progress everyone who joins the company - we are in it with you for the long term. We thrive off people progressing and being successful, we don't want you to feel stagnant or forgotten at Daniel Owen. Our thorough review process ensures that you are properly coached and mentored towards your long-term goals.
- Every team across the company is very welcoming and down to earth, they will help you with leads and passing over helpful information regarding your geographical area and client/ candidate base. Everybody genuinely wants to see everyone do well because ultimately, we are all working towards the same vision.
Along with all the above, we can also guarantee you:
- A generous basic salary and a competitive commission scheme, of which additional guarantees can also be discussed.
- Induction into a warm desk, currently billing £3K a week within the trades and labour team dealing with temporary vacancies.
- Best practice in-house training and coaching to support your career development. This is a full dedicated training programme across a planned career pathway, not just in your first week of joining!
- Quarterly incentives include 5* restaurant meals, nights out with the team & personal spending vouchers.
- Anniversary Awards, Performance Milestone Awards, Treat Vouchers, and additional sales events that you can earn rewards from.
- The opportunity to earn your place on two of the three legendary & fully company-funded holidays per year.
- Holiday buy and Sell Back Scheme plus a free day's holiday for your birthday.
- Perk portals with retail, gym & cinema discounts, for those with children, there is also discounts to fun parks and children's attractions such as Legoland, Chessington etc
- A contributory pension scheme which can go up to 8% per month.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply directly, or call Chloe Arnold on 07713 308 360 to find out more information about the role.
Key Terms: Recruitment consultant, recruiter, Senior recruitment consultant, staffing consultant, rapid career, defined career path, recruitment career, sales career, construction recruiter, construction professional, construction staffing, modern company culture, established sales database, temp recruitment, Perm Recruitment, Scotland, Glasgow, North