Recruitment Consultant - WARM desk, existing client database and immediate requirements to fill!
Salary - GBP20000 - GBP29000 per annum + excellent commission scheme, added incentives, benefits packages, holidays & more!
Looking for a more vibrant recruitment culture and the opportunity to take over a warm desk with huge scope for growth? Read on…….
Daniel Owen is a well-established specialist recruitment business with a very successful track record and has a company culture where true talent can excel.
Due to our continued success, we are currently expanding the team in our Reading office, based in Central Reading RG1. Specifically, we are looking for a talented individual to join our Trades and Labour Construction team recruiting blue collar candidates.
What you will be doing as a Daniel Owen Recruitment Consultant:
- Building and managing client relationships through the fulfilment of needs and expectations.
- Conducting business development calls over the phone.
- Visiting both clients and temporary workers on site.
- Conducting both sales and service review meetings at the clients' premises.
- Sourcing and selecting well matched candidates for each role.
- Managing candidate administration including timesheets and right to work documentation.
- Using the job boards to conduct CV searches and post job adverts.
- Using our tailored database to search for candidates.
- Using social media platforms like LinkedIn to promote your profile and expertise in the Property Services - Planned Maintenance sector.
We are looking for a driven, motivated and ambitious individual with good 360 recruitment experience, who is looking to progress in an environment where there is a clear career structure and the opportunity to rapidly grow and build a desk.
What can we offer you?
- A generous basic salary and a competitive commission scheme.
- Holiday buy and Sell Back Scheme plus a free day's holiday for your birthday.
- Best practice in-house training and coaching to support your career development. This is a full dedicated training programme across a planned career pathway, not just in your first week!
- Quarterly incentives e.g. 5-star restaurants, Crystal Maze, Flight Club, Bounce and others.
- Anniversary Awards, Performance Milestone Awards, Treat Vouchers and additional sales events that you can earn rewards from.
- Opportunity to go on two company-funded holidays per year in locations like Palma, Budapest, Alicante, Prague, Marbella and Monaco.
- Perk portals with retail, gym & cinema discounts.
- Contributory pension scheme.
A little bit about our business, the industry we operate in and your market opportunities:
Daniel Owen Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in the Construction, Property Services, Engineering, Facilities Management and Rail Sectors. We have been operating very successfully for more than 35 years by being honest to our candidates and clients as well as appropriately rewarding our employees and temporary workforce.
We are one of the only recruiters of our size to have such positive feedback from our candidates and clients. Just check our google reviews for any one of our 11 offices to see the organic feedback our candidates and clients regularly leave us.
How do we help you get that positive image? With fully supportive teams, candidate loyalty schemes that will allow you to keep rewarding your workers, and all the tools and resources necessary to support your career growth. It is important that every individual in our industry is treated with respect, and when you are given the tools that help you recognise that in your workers, it makes the recruitment business a great place to be.
Most importantly, if you have recruitment experience in any sector, APPLY!
Perhaps you would like to see what the Daniel Owen lifestyle is all about first? Follow our dedicated career pages on Instagram to get a feel for our working life:
Still interested in joining a talented and highly successful team? Please give our Talent Acquisition Team a call on 0207 651 4034 or send your CV to us today!
Key Terms: Recruitment Consultant, Experienced Recruitment Consultant, recruiter, staffing consultant, associate recruiter, rapid career, defined career path, recruitment career, sales career, construction recruiter, Rail, construction staffing, modern company culture, established sales database, temp recruitment, London, Central London, St. Pauls Cathedral, Entry level, career start, new career, bonuses, extra commission, associate recruiter, temp recruitment, temp recruiter, blue collar commission