St Pauls, City of London
£20K-£29K Per annum £35K - 45K first year OTE
Rapid Career Progression, healthcare, pension, benefits & incentives.
Daniel Owen Ltd are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our 5* RISQS accredited Rail team based in London. A Recruitment Consultant role is varied and very fast-paced, and you will be expected to build great relationships with clients and candidates daily. This is an amazing opportunity to progress your career and reach your highest potential as this role offers rapid career progression along with uncapped earning potential that you have sole control over. As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be trained and coached to win new business and develop relationships with key decision-makers and candidates within our Rail sector. You will work in an established team that will give you the knowledge and skills you need to progress and become a successful Senior Consultant or Team Leader.
Previous experience within recruitment is not essential for this role but you will be able to demonstrate previous experience of working successfully within a fast-paced target driven environment and would have worked in sales or within the rail sector.
For those that have worked in recruitment, you'll appreciate that we have an extensive and established candidate database and that you will be working with an experienced team that shares a wealth of market knowledge which will be a huge benefit to you when hitting personal and professional goals.
The role entails:
- Face to face interaction with candidates
- A high volume of outbound and inbound calls
- Carrying out verbal references for candidates
- Posting job adverts for live vacancies
- Registering candidates
- Gathering candidate's compliance documents such as passports and qualifications
- Collection of time-sheets and getting workers paid on time - every time
- Resourcing of Rail candidates
- Collaboration with the team to ensure all vacancies are fulfilled
- Regular client and candidate visits
As a company we offer a culture of high achievement where there are no limits on how far you progress. We promote goal achievement in all aspects of your life. You will enjoy an open culture and have regular direct contact with the Board of Directors and the Owners themselves, in an environment where opinions and room for improvement are always welcomed, valued and actioned.
What will we guarantee you?
- A generous basic and a very competitive commission structure
- Holiday Buy and Sell Back Scheme plus a free day's holiday for your birthday
- Best practice in-house training and coaching to support your career development. This is full dedicated training across a planned career pathway, as opposed to just in your first week!
- Quarterly incentives e.g. 5-star restaurants, Crystal Maze, Flight Club, Bounce etc
- Anniversary Awards, Performance Milestone Awards, Treat Vouchers and additional rewards which can be earned through adhoc sales events.
- Opportunity to go on two company-funded holidays per year e.g. Palma, Budapest, Alicante, Prague, Marbella, Monaco etc
- Perk portals with retail, gym & cinema discounts
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
If you could see yourself being a part of this team and more importantly a company that values and develop their employees please apply directly, or call Ellie Wright for a confidential chat on 07711 556 948.
Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Trainee, recruiter, staffing consultant, Resourcer, Resourcing, associate recruiter, rapid career, defined career path, recruitment career, sales career, construction recruiter, Rail, construction staffing, modern company culture, established sales database, temp recruitment, Swindon, Entry level, career start, new career, bonuses, extra commission , associate recruiter, temp recruitment, temp recruiter, blue collar commission