St Pauls, City of London
£20K-£29K Per annum OTE £50K
Rapid Career Progression
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our award-winning Property Services team in our office based in London. The team have been working with key providers to supply trades staffing solutions since the team's establishment and they are now one of Daniel Owen's most successful teams. They are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join the team and you will have the luxury of working on a warm desk which will give you the opportunity to progress and achieve your personal and professional goals. With the team having an exceptional name and reputation in the industry this will be a huge benefit to you when you are doing Business Development calls and building relationships with existing, potential and new clients.
you be doing as a Recruitment Consultant?
- Managing and maintaining client relationships through the fulfilment of needs and expectations
- Sourcing and selecting correct candidates for each role
- Adhering to Company Values
- Managing candidate administration including timesheets and right to work documentation
- Using the Job boards to conduct CV searches and post job adverts
- Using our tailored database to search for candidates
- Using social media platforms like LinkedIn to become an expert in the Property Services Sector
Previous experience within recruitment is not essential for this role but you will be able to demonstrate previous experience of working successfully within a fast-paced target driven environment. For those that have worked in recruitment, you'll appreciate that we have an extensive and established candidate database and that you will be working with an experienced team who share a wealth of market knowledge which will be a huge benefit to you when building your desk.
What can we offer you?
- A Generous basic and a very competitive commission structure
- Holiday buy and Sell Back Scheme plus a free day's holiday for your birthday
- Best practice in-house training and coaching to support your career development. This is full dedicated training across a planned career pathway, more than just your first week!
- Quarterly incentives e.g. 5-star restaurants, Crystal Maze, Flight Club, Bounce etc
- Anniversary Awards, Performance Milestone awards, Treat Vouchers and additional sales events to earn rewards for.
- Opportunity to go on two company-funded holidays per year e.g. Palma, Budapest, Alicante, Prague, Marbella, Monaco etc
- Perk portals with retail, gym & cinema discounts
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme
Please view our Instagram Danielowen_Recruitment to give you an insight into the company culture!
If you could see yourself being a part of this team and more importantly a company who value and develop their people please apply directly, or call Ellie Wright for a confidential chat on 07711 556 948.
Key Terms: Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Trainee, recruiter, staffing consultant, Resourcer, Resourcing, associate recruiter, rapid career, defined career path, recruitment career, sales career, construction recruiter, Rail, construction staffing, modern company culture, established sales database, temp recruitment, London, Central London, St. Pauls Cathedral, Entry level, career start, new career, bonuses, extra commission , associate recruiter, temp recruitment, temp recruiter, blue collar commission