Salary: £20,000 - £29,000 Per annum - £45K -£50K first year OTE + uncapped commission, rapid career progression, benefits & incentives.
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Construction Trades & Labour team in our office based in Reading. If you are a highly motivated individual looking to rapidly progress within your career this will give you the opportunity to maximise your experience in a high energy, successful culture that has been awarded one of the top 40 recruitment companies to work for in the UK. Although experience is preferred, you do not need to have previous experience in recruitment for this role as we are looking for someone who has worked towards targets, KPIS or deadlines that wants to become a skilled sale professional.
Your responsibilities as a Recruitment Consultant:
As a Recruitment Consultant joining Daniel Owen, you will be fully trained with our comprehensive training programme - giving you the ability to perform within your full potential.
- Meeting with and contacting new and existing candidates to create a pipeline of talent for current and future jobs
- Networking with clients to win new business
- Working on existing in-coming jobs
- Collaboration with the team to ensure all vacancies are fulfilled
- Regular Client and candidate visits
What Daniel Owen has to offer you:
- A Generous basic and a very competitive commission structure
- Holiday buy and Sell Back Scheme plus a free day's holiday for your birthday
- Best practice in-house training and coaching to support your career development. This is full dedicated training across a planned career pathway, more than just your first week!
- Quarterly incentives e.g. 5-star restaurants, Crystal Maze, Flight Club, Bounce etc
- Anniversary Awards, Performance Milestone awards, Treat Vouchers and additional sales events to earn rewards for.
- Opportunity to go on two company-funded holidays per year e.g. Palma, Budapest, Alicante, Prague, Marbella, Monaco etc
- Perk portals with retail, gym & cinema discounts
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme
About our business:
Daniel Owen Ltd is a recruitment agency specialises in the Construction, Property Services, Engineering, Facilities Management and Rail Sectors. We have been operating very successfully for 35 years by being honest to our candidates and clients as well as appropriately rewarding our employees and temporary workforce, making us one of the top 40 Recruitment companies to work for in the UK.
If you could see yourself being part of this team and more importantly a company who value and develop their employees, please apply directly or call our Internal Recruitment team on 0207 651 4034.