Daniel Owen Ltd have been established for 32 years and opened the Bristol office 10 years ago. Ever since opening the Bristol office we have managed to saturate the construction industry and have been supplying high quality Trades & Labour candidates in to some of the most established brands within our industry. Covering the whole of Bristol, Gloucester and Taunton we have built many strong candidate and client relationships and are now looking for a Recruitment Consultant to take over a hot desk we have available at the moment.
As a business Daniel Owen strive to promote, encourage and develop our Recruitment Consultants and Resourcers not only on a professional level, but also on a personal level. With reward and recognition being a big part of this team's success, the Associate Director and Senior Recruitment Consultant work closely to ensure the whole team are constantly feeling valued and are motivated to do well, but also that people who are new to the team are settled and have a good understanding of how their role works and what they should be doing daily.
This role entails:
- Face to face interaction with clients and candidates
- High volume of outbound and inbound calls
- Conducting sites visits on an allocated day within your geographic area
- Collection of time-sheets and getting workers paid on time - every time
- Business development calls
- Resourcing of Trades & Labour candidates
- Collaboration with the team to ensure are vacancies are fulfilled
- Working in a very fast-paced environment with the authority of making quick decisions
The ideal candidate will be coming in to a hot desk that is currently billing with live candidates and clients, who know Daniel Owen and the services we offer. They will be focused on not only maintaining, but growing the current billings on the desk, for which there is a lot of scope and opportunity.
Previous experience within recruitment is not essential for this role, as long as you have worked within a fast-paced environment, either in face to face sales, telesales or a quick decision-making role. For those that have worked in recruitment, you'll appreciate that this team works primarily with main and sub-contractors and are not restricted by a VMS policy, so all recruitment is carried out by relationship building over the phone and more importantly - face to face. To hold a UK driving licence and have access to a vehicle is crucial for this role as you will need to conduct site visits once a week.
As a company we offer a high achievers culture where there are no limits on how far you progress, and promote goal achievement in both your professional and personal life. You will enjoy an open culture and have regular direct contact with the Board of Directors and the owners themselves, in an environment where opinions and room for improvement is always welcomed, valued and actioned.
Our incentives* include:
- Generous holiday allowance plus additional day off to celebrate your birthday plus a holiday buy and sell back scheme, allowing you to make your annual leave work for your personal circumstances
- Sales incentives, prizes and performance awards
- Retailer and cinema discounts, discounted gym membership
- Regular team bonding events, nights out and Directors' lunches
- Top biller trips - recent trips have included Marbella, Dublin as well as individual incentives to New York
- Bespoke training and fantastic scope for career progression
If you could see yourself being a part of this team and more importantly a company who value and develop staff please apply directly or call Chloe Arnold for a confidential chat on 07713308360.