Recruitment consultant - London, City
Rapid career progression to Senior Recruitment Consultant or Principle
Daniel Owen, specialist recruitment consultants, have been servicing their long-established client base for over 30 years. Working with some of the biggest names in the construction and built environment industries, we are a family owned business at an exciting stage of growth and are looking for experienced consultants to join our London team, based in St Pauls, in the heart of the City of London.
Operating on a nationwide basis, we provide blue and white collar solutions across Construction, Maintenance, Gas and M&E, Design and Consultancy, FM, Civil Engineering and Rail.
Our professional and technical recruiting teams work with some of the biggest industry names in the construction sector, and offer client solutions for temporary, contract and permanent staffing assignments.
We are currently seeking a Recruitment to join our team. Knowledge of the Trades and Labour sector is desirable but not essential and applications from consultants who meet the other requirements will be considered.
You will be responsible for growing and developing the support services desk and will handle all aspects of the 360-recruitment cycle, including the maintenance and growth of existing client relationships and developing and winning new business.
You will be a great team player and bring the following to the role:
- 360 recruitment experience and understanding of the full recruitment lifecycle
- An understanding of your industry sector and market
- Strong commercial awareness
- Resilience and the drive and ambition to grow your desk and career
- Excellent interpersonal skills, confident and effective in a client facing role
- Commitment to providing the best candidate experience and delivering the best client service
We offer a competitive salary, uncapped commission and benefits including:
- Generous holiday allowance plus additional day off to celebrate your birthday
- Sales incentives, prizes and performance awards
- Regular team bonding events, nights out and Directors' lunches
- Top biller trips - recent trips have included Marbella, Dublin as well as individual incentives to New York
- Professional recognition and benefits through our IRP Advocacy Scheme Childcare vouchers, Cycle Scheme
- Bespoke training and fantastic scope for career progression
To apply please forward an up to date CV or call Colin on 02076514037 for a confidential discussion.