A Recruitment opportunity in Oxford, like no other!
Have you come to realise yet, that recruitment isn't just about KPIs and fighting your colleagues for candidates?
- being remembered for honesty, respect and reliability.
- being developed and invested in, so you can develop your business and others around you.
- having the chance to take advantage of a lucrative commission structure with no threshold while you establish yourself, alongside amazing holidays and prizes to be won.
- having security in a highly profitable £50m+ turnover national business, with 30 years in developing well-established clients within our dedicated fields of Construction, Maintenance & Engineering
- working for a business who are about values, entrepreneurial spirit, freedom to grow and genuine support. Working with Bernard, Karl and the Management Team who you'll know and not just "the man" taking away too much of your well-earned commission.
Daniel Owen are largely an organically grown business. Retaining many colleagues over many years, its success has lead us to the ambition of today - to make our £50m turnover family business, into an even bigger national £100m over the next 6-7 years. To do this we are looking for experienced recruitment consultants and managers who are able to support this ambition and are prepared to go the extra mile whilst retaining our values, supportive culture and competitive nature.
One of the roles we are recruiting for in our Oxford office. This senior role, with 25 years of reputation and relationships to leverage off. Focusing on Blue Collar construction recruitment, you'll be a season recruiter from any industry. We are looking for someone who is ambitious enough to make our division even more successful, to lead you into associate directorship medium term. With inclusive support, it's not if it will be successful - but how and when you want it to be.
To discuss this, or any opportunities at Daniel Owen, call or email me: T: 0207 651 4034 M: 07711556948