Salary - GBP19000- GBP24000 per annum + commission, added incentives, benefits package, holidays & more!
Daniel Owen is a well-established specialist recruitment business with a very successful track record and has a company culture where true talent can excel.
We are currently seeking a talented individual who is looking to kick-start a rewarding career in the Recruitment Industry. The successful candidate will join our successful Trades and Labour team based in Bristol as a Resourcer and will work in a fast paced, dynamic environment that offers new challenges every day, no two days are ever the same!
For those looking for career progression, you will be motivated by our clear career pathways and know exactly what you need to do to get to the next level! This is not a sales-related role, but will certainly suit someone looking to progress to a 360-recruitment consultant role in the future.
What you will be doing as a Daniel Owen Resourcer?
- Building a good knowledge of your specialist market and developing strong business networks and relationships within the Trades and Labour sector.
- Developing a large pool of candidates who have the right levels of skills and experience.
- Working with the Team Manager to source and select well matched candidates for each role.
- Updating our tailored candidate database and using the database to search for candidates.
- Keeping in regular contact with good candidates and knowing where they are working and when they are available for work.
- Managing candidate administration, including timesheets and right to work documentation and ensuring all candidates meet compliance standards.
- Taking references on newly registered candidates in line with the Daniel Owen Reference Policy.
- Visiting clients and temporary workers on site to maintain and build exceptional relationships.
- Using the job boards to conduct CV searches for suitably skilled candidates.
- Creating content for job adverts and managing the candidate response to adverts.
- Using social media platforms like LinkedIn to promote your profile and expertise in a specialist sector.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a driven, motivated, and energetic individual who can work in an organised fashion to ensure objectives are achieved within tight deadlines. You will have a high work ethic and thrive under pressure in a vibrant, fast paced environment.
What can we offer you?
- A generous basic salary and commission scheme.
- Holiday buy and Sell Back Scheme plus a free day's holiday for your birthday.
- Best practice in-house training and coaching to support your career development. This is a full dedicated training programme across a planned career pathway, not just in your first week!
- Quarterly incentives e.g. 5-star restaurants, Crystal Maze, Flight Club, Bounce and others.
- Anniversary Awards, Performance Milestone Awards, Treat Vouchers, and additional sales events that you can earn rewards from.
- Opportunity to go on two company-funded holidays per year in locations like Palma, Budapest, Alicante, Prague, Marbella and Monaco.
- Perk portals with retail, gym & cinema discounts.
- Contributory pension scheme.
A little bit about our business, the industry we operate in and your market opportunities:
Daniel Owen Ltd is a recruitment agency specialises in the Construction, Property Services, Engineering, Facilities Management and Rail Sectors. We have been operating very successfully for over 35 years by being honest to our candidates and clients, as well as appropriately rewarding our employees and temporary workforce.
We are one of the only recruiters of our size to have such positive feedback from our candidates and clients. Just check our google reviews for any one of our 11 offices to see the organic feedback our candidates and clients regularly leave us.
How do we help you get that positive image? With fully supportive teams, candidate loyalty schemes that will allow you to keep rewarding your workers, and all the tools and resources necessary to support your career growth. It is important that every individual in our industry is treated with respect, and when you are given the tools that help you recognise that in your workers, it makes the recruitment business a great place to be.
Perhaps you would like to see what the Daniel Owen lifestyle is all about first? Follow our dedicated career pages on Instagram to get a feel for our working life:
Or seek us out on LinkedIn and Facebook for something a little refreshing in your feeds:
Still interested in joining a talented and highly successful team? Please give our Talent Acquisition Team a call on 0207 651 4034 or send your CV to us today!
Key Terms: Resourcer,, Resourcing, Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Trainee, Recruiter, Staffing Consultant, Associate Recruiter, rapid career, defined career path, recruitment career, sales career, construction, recruiter construction, construction staffing, Recruiter Trades and Labour, modern company culture, established sales database, temp recruitment, Bristol, Entry level, career start, new career, career progression, bonuses, extra commission, temp recruitment, Temp Recruiter, blue-collar commission