London, St Pauls Cathedral
Trades & Labour
£19,000 - £24,000 Per Annum
Excellent commission scheme + OTE Earnings, incentives & more!
We are currently looking for a confident Resourcer to join our well-established Trades & Labour team in our Central London office. This an exciting opportunity for a Resourcer to join a busy team covering hugely successful desks with great potential for career progression and fast track growth. A Resourcers role is fast-paced, dynamic, rewarding and every day is an exciting new challenge. For those who show passion, commitment, and determination, you will have the opportunity to maximise your experience in a high energy and successful sales environment.
What you will be doing as a Resourcer:
- Face to face and over the phone interaction with candidates
- High volume of outbound and inbound calls
- Collection of timesheets and getting workers paid on time - every time.
- Collecting all compliance documents within a tight deadline
- Posting regularly on all social media platforms to promote Daniel Owen and the industry
- Meeting all KPI's on a weekly basis
- Liaise and manage requirements with third party suppliers.
- Internal compliance audits
- Manage the internal and client timesheet process
- Advertising roles on job boards such as CV-library & Totaljobs
- Interviewing and screening candidates
We are looking for a highly professional individual with a strong work ethic who is a self-starter and can work on their own initiative. The ideal candidate will have experience in recruitment or alternatively would have worked in a fast-paced target driven environment where they have demonstrated a high work rate and ability to work to deadlines.
What can we offer you?
- A team of people that genuinely wants to work with you and pulls together to create a fantastic atmosphere to work in.
- A totally inclusive environment where everybody counts. From, the incredibly warm welcome offered to new starters through to the company-wide birthday celebrations and acknowledgements of personal and career achievements.
- A real sales buzz where people bounce off each other and support each other to achieve great results.
- Additional individual and team quarterly incentives
This is all in addition to the benefits that every recruitment business should offer; benefits portals, a day off for your birthday, anniversary recognition, Performance Milestone Awards, a holiday buy-back and sell-back scheme and most importantly, a career pathway that enable individuals to fulfil their potential.
Still Interested? Please call our Internal Recruitment team on 0207 651 4034 for a confidential chat or apply directly to be contacted within the next 48 hours.
Key Terms: Recruitment consultant, recruiter, staffing consultant, associate recruiter, rapid career, defined career path, recruitment career, sales career, construction recruiter, Property Services, construction staffing, modern company culture, established sales database, temp recruitment, London, Central London, St. Pauls Cathedral.