£19,000 - £22,000 Per Annum
We are currently looking for a confident Resourcer to join our highly successful Civils, Groundworks and Construction Trades & Labour team to be based in our office in Central Reading. This an exciting opportunity for a Resourcer to join a busy team with great potential for career progression and fast track growth. A Resourcers role is fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding with every day presenting an exciting new challenge. For those who show passion, commitment, and determination, you will have the opportunity to maximise your experience in a high energy and successful sales environment.
What you will be doing as a Resourcer :
- Managing email accounts and distribution
- Raising orders and managing client account requirements
- Ensuring our internal and client databases are up to date
- Liaise and manage requirements with third party suppliers
- Conducting internal compliance audits
- Pre site induction planning
- Manage our internal and client timesheet process
- Track and report account margin and activity
- Advertise new roles
- Screening candidates
- Collecting compliance paperwork
- Updating sales leads on system for consultants
We are looking for a highly professional hard worker with a depth and breadth of administration experience who is a self-starter and has the ability to work on their own initiative. This role will see you working closely with our Key Account Manager handling some of Daniel Owen's largest accounts to ensure that the best service possible is delivered.
What can we offer you?
- A team of people that genuinely wants to work with you and pulls together to create a fantastic atmosphere to work in.
- A totally inclusive environment where everybody counts. From, the incredibly warm welcome offered to new starters through to the company-wide birthday celebrations and acknowledgements of personal and career achievements.
- A real sales buzz where people bounce off each other and support each other to achieve great results.
- Additional individual and team quarterly incentives
- Free parking on-site in a new refurbed and central office location
This is all in addition to the benefits that every recruitment business should offer; benefits portals, a day off for your birthday, anniversary recognition, Performance Milestone Awards, a holiday buy-back and sell-back scheme and most importantly, a career pathway that enable individuals to fulfil their potential.
Still Interested? Please call our Internal Recruitment team on 0207 651 4034 for a confidential chat or apply directly to be contacted within the next 48 hours.
Key Terms: Recruitment consultant, recruiter, staffing consultant, associate recruiter, rapid career, defined career path, recruitment career, administration, business support, admin, construction recruiter, construction, construction staffing, modern company culture, temp recruitment, Reading