Daniel Owen are looking for a Refrigeration Engineer to work for an established Facilities Management Provider based within The City of London (South).
- Planned and reactive maintenance to essential site specialised refrigerants and chilling systems
- Report all health and safety issues to line manager.
- Carry out service and maintenance work and complete all necessary paperwork.
- Ensure compliance with the relevant Health & Safety requirements whilst adhering to best working practices
- Respond to site emergency breakdowns as and when required.
- Assist teams with technical expertise when required.
- Maintain accurate plan maintenance records
- Full Valid UK Driving License
- Building Services or Maintenance experience
- Certification of City & Guilds F-Gas (2079)
- NVQ or City & Guilds Refrigeration Qualification