Temporary ( Full time) 6 months - £40,000
Daniel Owen are proud to be representing a well-known housing association based in North London who are looking for a highly skilled Regeneration/Repairs Surveyor to join their team.
They are looking for an experienced Regeneration/Repairs surveyor who is experienced in manage all responsive day to day reactive repairs delivered on regeneration estates.
- To manage all regenerations estates within the housing stock and carry out any technical inspections or investigations as required in relation to the delivery of the repairs service and identify and manage customer repair
- Previous experience working in the housing sector
- To provide summary reports where required of all on-going managed cases, planed works, and technical de-canted properties outlining levels of performance of the contractors and performance manage contractors delivering repairs to ensure strict timelines of completions are adhered to.
- To undertake technical inspections of the homes regeneration stock including all leased properties to distinguish reactive repairs in line with the companies Policy's
- Commercial Awareness within the Planned Maintenance/Reactive Maintenance.
- Firm Understanding of Schedule of Rates for Building Works and repairs surveying background would be desirable
- To liaise, monitor, progress all repairs to the home's regeneration stock through its DLO and partnering contractors
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach to work
- Proven track record for being Reliable and punctual
- Must hold a driving licence and have access to a vehicle
- Social Housing/Contractor industry knowledge
- IT and Excel Literate
- HNC or equivalent surveying qualification required
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile, then feel free to get in touch.