Daniel Owen are looking to speak to experienced Regional Facilities Managers with soft services experience for a field based role covering Theale, Oxford and the Gloucester area. The ideal candidate will be experienced within Soft services facilities management and be confident in leading the delivery of soft and support services to clients across their region.
Duties include (not limited to):
- Managing Budgets and reporting to stakeholders
- Managing Health & Safety and processes to ensure they are in line.
- Project management and mobilising of contracts
- Building relationships with clients an developing business with existing clients
- Managing a team of cleaners and support staff and dealing with any issues or concerns raised
- Ensuring a diverse workforce
Must Have :
- 3 years in a similar client facing management role within the soft services industry
- High volume public realm experience
- IOSH qualification - preferable or working towards
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
- Experience of working with CAFM systems
Please note this is a mobile position and will require travel to Oxford, Theale & Gloucester so a driving licence and car is desired.
If you are interested in this position Call Maya on 02039170690 or apply online to find out more.