Reinvestment Manager - Kent
£53k + Package
Managing Planned, Cyclical and Major works across Kent.
Large Housing Association with over 40,000 properties across the South East.
Reporting to the Property Services Director you will be accountable for the following:
- Managing Planned, Cyclical and Major works across Kent.
- Management of all staff as well as budget
- Prepare programmes, budget, risk assessments and cash flow forecasts
- Supervisor the work of the regional reinvestment team across Kent
- Undertake property surveys
- Monitor performance and productivity of the team
- 5+ years experience as a building surveyor in a maintenance / asset management environment
- Experience of line managing staff delivering a surveying service
- RICS, CIOB or similar
Reinvestment Manager - Kent - £53k + Package