Full time, perm role
£22-25k per annum
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Repairs Administrator to join a Repairs & Maintenance Contractor based in Dagenham.
Supporting the Contract or function in administrative duties.
- Working predominantly on DRS ensuring operatives days are planned maximising productivity re-arranging works where necessary to optimise the operatives route
- Receiving phone calls from operatives on site
- Deploying emergencies to the correct operative - ensuring all are covered by the day to day team and not passed to OOH except in extreme circumstances - Supervisors to be made aware when emergencies are passed to OOH
- Dealing with resident queries, organising appointments with Trades people to carry out the jobs in a cost effective and organised manner
- Managing overdue orders ensuring completed on time
- Tracking materials on order
- Reporting operative issues to the area supervisor
- Ensuring that operatives are using and updating their PDAs correctly
- Ensuring jobs raised in the interface are booked in within target
- Ensuring that all follow on jobs are actioned by the end of the day - all jobs on the operatives schedules are to be red colour and full notes on Rocc
- Arranging appointments for residents
- Dealing with queries from residents, changing appointments
- Printing and emailing all non PDA operatives works at the end of the working day
- Back up to all other planners, covering any absences
- Working in line with schedulers daily duties provided by line manager
- Follow and support policies, procedures, initiatives and work instructions related to sustainability improvement and environmental compliance
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV.
Keywords: Administrator, Repairs Contractor, Admin, Essex, Property Maintenance