Perm, full time role
£22-25K per annum
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Repairs Administrator role to join a large repairs contractor based in Kent.
Supporting the Contract in administrative duties.
- Providing effective administrative support to the management team or function
- Maintenance of filing systems
- General contract duties including correspondence, reports, spreadsheets, memos, e-mails and filing.
- Arranging internal meetings and taking of minutes.
- Process stationery orders and other office supplies.
- Maintain photocopiers and stock requirements.
- Manage and distribute incoming and outgoing mail. Maintain related equipment and stock requirements.
- Make use of computerised packages, eg. Word, Excel and Outlook to assist the Administration function. Also undertake copying, laminating, scanning and other similar duties.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV.
Keywords: Repairs Administrator, Admin, Property Maintenance, Kent