Currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Administrator to join a leading Repairs Contractor in East London.
They are looking for experience Administrators who have worked within repairs/property maintenance.
- Manage all administration of repairs to properties
- Liaising with tenants and operatives to arrange repairs in tenants/residents homes
- Allocate jobs to sub-contractors with target completion date
- Add Specifications to individual property elements and monitor for payment
- Push jobs for completion using system called servitor for payment
- Prioritising workload for the team supervisors
- Ensuring all works are completed on time and agreed to actual contractual standard
- Closing down jobs on the system.
- Making sure any disputes from client is passed across to supervisors to rectify
- Sending daily tracker completed to be sent to seniors every night
- Planning repairs works for emergency repairs in void properties as well as occupied
There will be a basic numeracy, literacy and system test prior to the interview.
Min 2 years experience required, temporary to permanent position.
Please send through your CV to be considered for the position.