There are currently 2 fantastic opportunities for Repairs Administrators to join Repairs Contractor in Kent. One will be a full-time role and one on a part-time basis (flexible on hours)
They are looking for experience Administrators who have worked within repairs/property maintenance.
- Manage all administration of repairs to properties
- Liaising with tenants and operatives to arrange repairs in tenants/residents homes
- Allocate jobs to sub-contractors with target completion date
- Add Specifications to individual property elements and monitor for payment
- To undertake administrative tasks for the Repairs department: supporting the repairs delivery, customer service and work scheduling functions.
- Log enquiries and complaints effectively, within target timescales, using a good standard of English.
- Undertake data entry tasks as required and any other duties commensurate to the role as directed by the repairs management team.
Need to have previous Repairs Experience or relevant Housing background
Please send through your CV to be considered for the position -