Repairs and Voids Supervisor
£38k-42k + Package
Repairs & Maintenance
Daniel Owen are proud to be representing a leading Housing Association in the London area who are looking for a brand new supervisor to join their team covering all repairs and voids projects in London and the Home Counties.
They are looking for an experienced Repairs or Voids Supervisor to manage a team of operatives covering all repairs and voids maintenance across the London area.
- Supervision of the repairs and voids contracts ensuring that all operatives are working efficiently and
- Ensuring that suppliers/subcontractor works are carried out in accordance with the work
sheets given and in a timely manner meeting all contract KPI targets
- Liaising with the customers and dealing with any queries or issues which may arise
- Ensuring works are completed on time and to a high-quality standard
- Ensure all client's expectations are achieved
- Ensure that paperwork and reports are fully completed and submitted in-line with the Company
- Overseeing health and safety procedures are being adhered to on sites
- Be jointly responsible for ensuring the workplace is tidy and safe
- To complete time sheets and work sheets and reports as required
- Attend inspections where necessary
- Previous Social Housing experience required
- Experience working on reactive repairs, voids, or planned works projects
- IT Literate
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile, then feel free to get in touch.