Repairs Building Surveyor
Daniel Owen are proud to be representing a well-known building maintenance contractor based in the South East who are looking for a highly skilled Repairs Building Surveyor to join their team who is located in the Brighton area.
They are looking for an experienced Repairs building surveyor who is experienced in manage all responsive day to day reactive repairs and void work.
- To manage all repairs surveying duties within the housing stock and carry out any technical inspections or investigations as required in relation to the delivery of the repairs service and identify and manage customer repair, building, painting and maintenance work.
- Previous experience working in the housing/local authority sector
- To provide summary reports where required of all on-going managed cases, repairs works, and technical de-canted properties outlining levels of performance of the contractors and performance manage contractors delivering repairs to ensure strict timelines of completions are adhered to.
- To undertake technical inspections of the homes including all leased properties to distinguish reactive repairs in line with the companies Policy's
- Commercial Awareness within Reactive Maintenance.
- Firm Understanding of Schedule of Rates for Building Works and repairs building maintenance surveying background would be desirable
- To liaise, monitor, progress all repairs, building repairs to the home's regeneration stock through its DLO and partnering contractors
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach to work
- Proven track record for being Reliable and punctual
- Must hold a driving licence and have access to a vehicle
- Social Housing/Building Contractor industry knowledge
- IT and Excel Literate
- HNC or equivalent surveying qualification required
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile, then feel free to get in touch.