Call Handler - 25 hours a week (Evening & Saturday morning)
Temp - Perm (£21-22k)
First line Call Handler's required for large Repairs Contractor - this will be working within the Repairs Team.
- Respond to all calls and enquiries and adhere to targets and objectives as set out by the management around average time taken on calls.
- Take customer repair orders, obtaining full repair information, accurately diagnosing repairs and making appropriate and relevant appointments in accordance with policy and practice.
- Communicate effectively with customers both internal/external to ensure policies, procedures and expectations are being adhered to and met.
- Maintain procedures for accurate record keeping updating our system at all times, coordinating and enforcing systems and policies
- Monitor internal system to ensure that issues are resolved in a timely manner by the relevant person
- Respond positively and manage efficiently all customer's needs/support, monitor these requirements
- Liaise with other departments where necessary to ensure positive expected outcomes are obtained
Provide direct responses to queries or complaints raised by service users or act as a channel to the appropriate specialists who can deal with more complex issues, or provide one-off processing services to the public
- Previous experience working as a call handler within a customer service / call centre environment
- Excellent written, verbal, questioning & interpersonal skills.
- Analytically skills.
- Strong customer experience ethos
This role will be working from home initially with a view to go back into the office part-time
Please send CV's through to be considered