- Managing operatives diaries
- Liaising with tenants and operatives to arrange repairs
- Planning repairs works for pre and post inspection, reactive, voids and emergency repairs
- Prioritising emergency works
- Booking appointments and allocating works to the available operatives, and following works from start through to completion
- Effectively communicate any concerns about work quality and ensure operatives have the right material to complete their work
- Ensure all relevant data is up-dated on a timely basis
- Provide first point of contact for telephone callers and ensure prompt resolution of issues received by phone/fax/email/letter, without the need to refer or escalate cases.
- Establish customer needs and provide a service in relation to repairs to properties - e.g. take repair requests from tenants, diagnose repairs to include trade and duration, and book appointments.
You need to be able to cover the shifts between 8:00am - 8:00pm on a 35 hour week and 1 Saturday morning over (overtime rate)
Please send through a CV to be considered for the position.