Repairs Customer Service Advisor
Perm, full time
£22K per annum
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join a Property Services Contractor based in Croydon.
- Deal with inbound calls from residents and/or social housing provider in relation to repair works; including raising new jobs, appointments scheduling and existing works updates.
- Use IT systems to raise new repairs, book in and rearrange appointments for customers and/or clients whilst on the phone.
- Liaise with clients, operatives, managers, staff and sub-contractors in order to provide updates to works and resolving repairs issues.
- Diary management of appointments and making outbound calls to customers with updates to progress of any works, possible delays and rearranging appointments.
- Update and maintain company documents, reports and spreadsheets.
- Work independently and within a team to achieve individual and company targets and KPI's, ensuring customer satisfaction
- Follow and support policies, procedures, initiatives and work instructions related to sustainability improvement and environmental compliance.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV.
Keywords: Customer Service, Call Handler, Property Maintenance, Repairs, Croydon