REPAIRS HELPDESK ADMINISTRATOR REQUIRED
Great company to be working with, with scope for long term progression!
N. London Based - up to £28,000 per annum
Key purpose: To provide a responsive service to customers, raise works orders and respond to queries, as well as dealing with daily contract administration.
- Managing operatives diaries
- Liaising with tenants and operatives to arrange repairs
- Planning repairs works for pre and post inspection, reactive, voids and emergency repairs
- Prioritising emergency works
- Booking appointments and allocating works to the available operatives, and following works from start through to completion
- Effectively communicate any concerns about work quality and ensure operatives have the right material to complete their work
- Establish customer needs and provide a service in relation to repairs to properties - e.g. take repair requests from tenants, diagnose repairs to include trade and duration, and book appointments.
- Work with colleagues, residents, operatives, sub-contractors and other suppliers to ensure targets are met and an excellent service is delivered.
- Use and update the IT and other systems, inputting and extracting information and ensuring protocol is followed.
Key Skills Required
- Experience in a Housing environment
- Experience in a repairs & maintenance environment
- Makes decisions based on set standards and procedures
- Consistently maintains high level of performance.
- Communicates in a clear, concise and constructive manner based on own knowledge and experience, meeting the needs of the caller effectively and efficiently, remaining calm and in control.
- Resilient in difficult or stressful situations
Must have previous experience within Housing Repairs!!!!
If you have the relevant experience and are available straight away please apply with your most recent CV to Sophie.Rowley @ Daniel Owen.co.uk