VOIDS COORDINATOR / ADMINISTRATOR REQUIRED
Great company to be working with, with scope for long term progression!
Key purpose: To provide a responsive service to customers, raise works orders and respond to queries, as well as dealing with daily contract administration.
- Managing operatives diaries
To collaborate and liaise with other directorates to ensure all voids (minor & major) are effectively monitored, progress is tracked and the process is handled in an efficient manner in line with all relevant policies, procedures and management plans.
Use mobile technology to undertake / organise all void inspections - pre, mid and post.
Ensure the property is effectively specified in line with and the finished work meets the organisation's empty homes standards.
Maintain administration systems relevant to the voids process, including the updating of Orchard and APEX with data, certification and specifications.
Monitor void spend. Provide reports on spend and trends.
Compile, analyse and monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and reports.
Liaise with internal / external customers and contractors to ensure a high standard of service is achieved and exceeded, including the analysis of survey data
Key Skills Required
- Experience in a Housing environment
- Experience in a repairs & maintenance environment
- Makes decisions based on set standards and procedures
- Consistently maintains high level of performance.
- Communicates in a clear, concise and constructive manner based on own knowledge and experience, meeting the needs of the caller effectively and efficiently, remaining calm and in control.
- Resilient in difficult or stressful situations
Must have previous experience within Housing Repairs!!!!
If you have the relevant experience and are available straight away please apply with your most recent CV to Sophie.Rowley @ Daniel Owen.co.uk