Currently working with a Local Authority based in North London.
They are looking for 5 x Repairs Planner's who have experience working within repairs/maintenance.
Working closely with repairs supervisors, as a part of the scheduling team to plan and co-ordinate the working day of Operatives to ensure all works are appointed to the satisfaction of the customer, while maximising efficiency and completing each task within the specified time allocations.
- Manage all administration of repairs to properties
- Liaising with tenants and operatives to arrange repairs in tenants/residents homes
- Allocate jobs to sub-contractors with target completion date
- Add Specifications to individual property elements and monitor for payment
- Prioritising workload for the team supervisors
- Closing down jobs on the system.
- Making sure any disputes from client is passed across to supervisors to rectify
- Sending daily tracker completed to be sent to seniors every night
- Planning repairs works for emergency repairs in void properties as well as occupied
Must have experience using Opti time or DRS or similar software
Also experience using Microsoft office; Word, Excel and Calendar.
Please send through your CV to be considered for the position.