My client are a maintenance contractor based in West London, They require a repairs planner to join their growing repairs team. The contractor are one of the most well know in the industry and provide excellent career progression and training. This role will be a temp to perm position.
Key purpose: To provide a responsive service to customers, raise works orders and respond to queries, as well as dealing with daily contract administration.
- Managing operatives diaries
- Liaising with tenants and operatives to arrange repairs
- Understanding of Schedule of rates
- Planning repairs works for pre and post inspection, reactive, voids and emergency repairs
- Prioritising emergency works
- Booking appointments and allocating works to the available operatives, and following works from start through to completion
- Effectively communicate any concerns about work quality and ensure operatives have the right material to complete their work
- Ensure all relevant data is up-dated on a timely basis
- Any other ad-hoc roles that may arise
- Provide first point of contact for telephone callers and ensure prompt resolution of issues received by phone/fax/email/letter, without the need to refer or escalate cases.
- Accurate filing of contract paperwork and ongoing maintenance of files, to include for example time sheets and completion sheets from sub contractors.
- Establish customer needs and provide a service in relation to repairs to properties - e.g. take repair requests from tenants, diagnose repairs to include trade and duration, and book appointments.
- Work with colleagues, residents, operatives, sub-contractors and other suppliers to ensure targets are met and an excellent service is delivered.
- Use and update the IT and other systems, inputting and extracting information and ensuring protocol is followed.
- Notify Line Manager of irregularities.
- Finance- ensuring financial data is added to the IT system, including budget and job codes.
- Assess and make appropriate referrals on matters/issues outside own parameters.
- Resolving complaints by taking details and investigating and resolving them following the complaints procedure.
- Any other duties as required.
- Ensure requirements of Health and Safety legislation are followed and undertake
- Health and Safety training as required.
Key skills and experience
- Good/accurate numerate and literacy skills
- Experience in an inbound call centre, providing customer focused solutions to enquirers
- Experience of working in a customer service environment
- Experience of dealing with a high volume of telephone enquiries on a daily basis
- Experience in a Housing environment
- Experience in a repairs & maintenance environment
- Makes decisions based on set standards and procedures
- Ability to type to 30 wpm
- Positively reflects high quality performance standards of the organisation
- Thrives from targets being set
- Consistently maintains high level of performance.
- Communicates in a clear, concise and constructive manner based on own knowledge and experience, meeting the needs of the caller effectively and efficiently, remaining calm and in control.
- Resilient in difficult or stressful situations
- Able to empathise with customers
- Able to produce clear and concise correspondence.
- Accurate IT skills (Microsoft Word)
If you have the relevant experience and are available straight away please apply with your most recent CV