Currently working with a fast growing Repairs Contractor based in Oxford.
They are looking for a Repairs Planner who ideally have experience working within repairs/maintenance.
- Manage all administration of repairs to properties
- Liaising with tenants and operatives to arrange repairs in tenants/residents homes
- Allocate jobs to sub-contractors with target completion date
- Add Specifications to individual property elements and monitor for payment
- Prioritising workload for the team supervisors
- Closing down jobs on the system.
- Making sure any disputes from client is passed across to supervisors to rectify
- Sending daily tracker completed to be sent to seniors every night
- Planning repairs works for emergency repairs in void properties as well as occupied
Would look at anyone with experience in Scheduling from another industry or someone working with an Admin position in repairs who wants a step up in career.
Please send through your CV to be considered for the position.