My client are a maintenance contractor based in SE London, they require a Repairs Planner/Call Handler to join their growing repairs team. The contractor are one of the most well know in the industry and provide excellent career progression and training. This role will be a temp but there is potential for it to be ongoing/permanent.
Key purpose: To provide a responsive service to customers, raise works orders and respond to queries, as well as dealing with daily contract administration.
Experience using Impact Response is preferable
- Managing operatives diaries
- Liaising with tenants and operatives to arrange repairs
- Planning repairs works for pre and post inspection, reactive, voids and emergency repairs
- Prioritising emergency works
- Booking appointments and allocating works to the available operatives, and following works from start through to completion
- Effectively communicate any concerns about work quality and ensure operatives have the right material to complete their work
- Ensure all relevant data is up-dated on a timely basis
- Provide first point of contact for telephone callers and ensure prompt resolution of issues received by phone/fax/email/letter, without the need to refer or escalate cases.
- Establish customer needs and provide a service in relation to repairs to properties - e.g. take repair requests from tenants, diagnose repairs to include trade and duration, and book appointments.
If you have the relevant experience and are available straight away please apply with your most recent CV