£23-25K per annum
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for 3 x Repairs Planners to join a large Repairs Contractor based in Walthamstow.
About the Role
To manage the future schedule of appointments. Work with clients, customers, sub-contractors, suppliers and supervisors to schedule appointments and make promises that you know we can keep.
- Take ownership and responsibility for identifying the customer's needs and use appropriate questioning, listening and diagnosis skills to identify the issues and offer appropriate solutions.
- Take ownership of the forward schedule to ensure that future jobs are appointed in a way that will meet our contractual Service Level Agreements (SLAs), the customer's preferences and Operational constraints (i.e. make a promise to the customer that you are confident we can meet).
- Take ownership for and manage unscheduled jobs.
- Effective use of the system to actively schedule available Operatives and Sub-Contractors to jobs.
- Deal with complex repairs, demanding customers and those who have suffered service failure, to contain issues and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Oversee the jobs allocated to Sub-contractors to ensure the customer receives the same level of service as they would if an operative was delivering the work.
- Work with the Commercial team and Operatives to ensure materials are ordered and collected from suppliers promptly and work is planned to ensure we can provide a first time fix to residents wherever possible.
- Handling calls and emails from the client to log issues, deploy Operatives and monitor completion of the work, providing updates at regular intervals.
- Ensure that the system is updated in a timely manner so that the client and the Operations are in receipt of the most up to date information.
- Ensure the scheduling process is delivering maximum productivity.
- Where first time fix is not possible, manage the effective scheduling of follow-on works
- Understand the case workload and alert the Team Leader to issues requiring intervention.
- Understand the contractual KPI's, then plan, allocate and operate to exceed client expectations.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with Operatives, clients, customers (internal and external) and suppliers
- Take a strategic view of demand (jobs being raised) and the supply of resources (Operative and Sub-Contractor skill mix) and make recommendations to the Partnership Manager and Supervisors about optimising the available resource mix.
- Good working knowledge of the IT packages: Microsoft Office, Word & Excel
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good knowledge of repairs and maintenance sector or trade based background
- Good problem solving skills
- Proactive, and able to multi task
- Good attention to detail
- Collaborative team player
If you are interested in this role, please give Elle a call on 0207 248 7000 or apply with your CV.
Keywords: Repairs, Repairs Planner, Planning, Property Maintenance, London, Walthamstow