Ongoing Temporary Role
£12-13.50 per hour
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for 4 x Repairs Planners to join a subsidiary company working alongside a local authority based in Dagenham!
- To be responsible for the planning of operational delivery of major works, minor works and compliance work streams to ensure operatives are working to maximum productivity, appointments and job completions are achieved within required targets and agreed standards.
- To be responsible for ensuring the right allocation of work to correct operatives is completed daily whilst planning for future workloads to ensure targets are met consistently.
- Deliver a professional planning and technical administration function that will service the job management requirements across the business efficiently and effectively to meet the existing and future needs of the company and its customers.
- To assist in investigating complaints and finding a resolution. To act as a first point of contact for day to day enquiries and complaints from staff and customers with regards to the delivery of our services.
- To assist in the planning and management of all available resources - staff and budgets in accordance with policy and priority demand, reporting any issues immediately to the Planning Manager.
- To provide high levels of technical administrative support, ensuring robust systems are in place to deliver all aspects of work and that information is readily available to relevant staff and trade operatives.
- To keep and update detailed records on all aspects of works delivered including statutory compliance records for gas servicing and other areas of compliance work.
If you are interested in this role, please give Elle a call on 0207 248 7000 or apply with your CV.
Keywords: Scheduler, Planner, Planning, Property Services, Repairs, Property Maintenance, Essex