Full time Monday - Friday
£24-26k per annum
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Call Handler/Admin Assistant to join a Repairs Contractor based in Southampton.
Our Service Planners work together to plan and schedule jobs for a team of trades people, to deliver excellent customer service and maximise efficiency and productivity of the team. Service Planners focus on booking in future jobs, whilst working with Customer Service Advisors who focus on past and current jobs that were not completed, re-booking them with the Service Planners, along with any emergency jobs that come in. You will need to be pro-active and organised to ensure all works are allocated and completed within the given timescales, and all customers are satisfied with the service provided. If you enjoy customer interaction and have the ability to articulate a situation, and have a professional, personable and adaptable style; we would love to hear from you!
- Maintain clear lines of communication with all parties.
- To appoint, monitor and control work flow of Jobs through our Responsive Repairs Team.
- Provide Trade Colleagues with Technical Support & information where required.
- To monitor progress and completion of works in line with performance requirements.
- To coordinate the use of sub-contractors, ensuring that they perform within their SLA expectations and contract parameters.
- Support all aspects of delivery reporting to reduce the number of Follow-on appointments and improve Right First Time repairs.
- Deliver all work streams within Contractual KPI Target.
Essential and Desirable Criteria:
- Excellent planning skills
- Common sense approach
- Driven by achieving targets
- Ability to engage people and build strong working relationships with trades, colleagues, client and managers
- Good telephone manner - proven experience in managing telephone enquiries from field based colleagues /customer enquiries
- Excellent communication, organisation and Customer Service skills
- Problem solving skills, analytical capability
- Ability to work well under pressure and be resilient
- IT skills
- Ability to retain information in a fast paced environment
- Previous customer service or call centre experience
- Experience in social housing repairs and maintenance
- Trade experience for problem diagnosis
We offer a competitive salary in addition to a comprehensive benefits package* including a company pension scheme, life assurance, discounted private medical cover, incentive/bonus schemes, employee trade discounts
If you are interested in this role, please give me a call on 0207 248 7000 or apply with your CV.
Keywords: Repairs Scheduler, Planning, Property Services, Property Maintenance, Surrey