£36-40k+ Package & Van & Fuel Card
Repairs & Maintenance
Daniel Owen are proud to be representing one of the largest housing associations in the East London area who are looking for a brand 2 new supervisor to join there team.
They are looking for an experienced Repairs Supervisor to manage a large team of operatives covering all repairs maintenance.
- Supervision of the contract ensuring that all operatives are working efficiently and
- Ensuring that suppliers/subcontractor works are carried out in accordance with the work
sheets given and in a timely manner meeting all contract KPI targets
- Liaising with the customers and dealing with any queries or issues which may arise
- Ensuring works are completed on time and to a high quality standard
- Ensure all client's expectations are achieved
- Ensure that paperwork and reports are fully completed and submitted in-line with the Company
- Driving from site to site as part of the daily duties
- Be jointly responsible for ensuring the work place is tidy and safe
- To complete time sheets and work sheets and reports as required
- Attend inspections where necessary
- Maintenance / construction industry knowledge
- Using SOR codes
- IT Literate
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile then feel free to get in touch.