£38k-40k + Package
Repairs & Maintenance
Daniel Owen are proud to be representing a maintenance company in the Surrey who are looking for a brand new supervisor to join their team covering all repairs in the Surrey region.
They are looking for an experienced Repairs Supervisor to manage a team of operatives covering all repairs maintenance across the Surrey area.
- Supervision of the contract ensuring that all operatives are working efficiently and
- Ensuring that suppliers/subcontractor works are carried out in accordance with the work
sheets given and in a timely manner meeting all contract KPI targets
- Liaising with the customers and dealing with any queries or issues which may arise
- Ensuring works are completed on time and to a high-quality standard
- Ensure all client's expectations are achieved
- Ensure that paperwork and reports are fully completed and submitted in-line with the Company
- MUST have Social Housing/contractor background
- Driving from site to site as part of the daily duties
- Be jointly responsible for ensuring the workplace is tidy and safe
- To complete time sheets and work sheets and reports as required
- Attend inspections where necessary
- Maintenance / social housing industry knowledge
- Using SOR codes
- IT Literate
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile, then feel free to get in touch.