Resident Liaison Officer Roles Available (Perm)
Working with a large Housing Contractor
Starting at £25,000 per annum with £3,500 car allowance (must have full driving licence and car)
- Offer information, advice and assistance to tenants and leaseholders whilst major works are being carried out to their homes.
- Liaise with and set the standard for contractors and their RLO's (and where appropriate consultants) engaging with residents.
- Take an active role in developing, agreeing and managing the resident's consultation plan for individual projects.
- Agree with contractors the resident's information packs, and format and content of updates to residents, including newsletters using a variety of media outlets.
- Coordinate the temporary or permanent re-housing of residents, where necessary.
- Advise Project Managers of the likely effects of capital works on residents.
- Provide information, and assistance to leaseholders concerning their obligations to contribute to the cost of major works thorough service charge payments.
- Liaise with contractors, external agencies and Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea staff to secure satisfactory outcome where there are difficulties in gaining access to dwellings or where there are other disputes with residents.
Who are we looking for?
- Proven RLO experience
- High level of computer literacy in MS Office, (Word - Intermediate, Excel - Intermediate, Outlook - Intermediate)
- People management skills
- Competent, clear and concise writer
- Excellent verbal communication skills