Resident Liaison Officer
Permanent, full time
£25-30K per annum + Van
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Resident Liaison Officer to join a large Property Maintenance Contractor based across the Borough of Westminster.
- Log any complaints received, swiftly resolving and advising the resident of the outcome
- To attend meetings or provide services outside the usual working hours as agreed and if required, liaising with other departments.
- To deliver agreed targets within the service area
- Assist in keeping manual and electronic records of all enquiries, requests and complaints taking appropriate action where necessary.
- Communicating with residents / client throughout works program
- To promote value for money and continuous improvement within the service area
- Liaise closely with Project Manager and Site Manager to assist in the smooth running of the assigned project
- Highlight any possible breaches of Health & Safety or unsafe working practices
Candidates must have excellent communication skills; must be able to communicate very confidently both verbally and in writing. You must have a full or automatic clean UK driving licence held for minimum 3 years, good knowledge of Microsoft Office and previous experience in a similar role.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV.
Keywords: Resident Liaison Officer, RLO, Repairs, Tenant Liaison, Property Maintenance, Westminster