Resident Liaison Officer
Temp to Perm, full time roles
£27-30K per annum + fuel allowance
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Resident Liaison Officer to join a large Repairs & Maintenance Contractor based in East London.
- Resident Notifications.
- Colour choices.
- Data input - collating records associated with items 1&2.
- RLO reports - Weekly / monthly.
- Attend meetings with client.
- Complaint resolutions.
- Work closely with the site team on a day-to-day basis this will be a site-based position.
- Satisfaction surveys and record keeping establishing percentages achieved.
- Collating data and electronic filing.
- scanning and filing information from surveys
- GDRP aware.
- IT skills to include . Excel, outlook, word.
- Collating information for the O&M manual in line with BG and client requirements
- You must have a driving licence and your own vehicle.
- RLO experience essential.
If you are interested, please apply with your CV.
Keywords: Resident Liaison Officer, RLO, TLO, Tenant Liaison, Repairs, Maintenance, East London